In this global role (based in Dendermonde), you manage the purchasing activities within the Product Creation Process in our projects. Keeping our family-like atmosphere very much alive, we are looking for passionate, humble and integer doers. Innovation is our core value, and we want you to be curious and creative.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Responsible to lead all purchasing activities in the PCP, starting with the early phase of customer Request for Quotation (RFQ).
- Consults with the respective Commodity Manager to best use suppliers’ capabilities and potential best-cost sourcing.
- Represents Purchasing for both commercial and supplier quality topics. The agreed cross-functional commodity strategies are observed and, if necessary, in case of deviations, discussed and agreed with the commodity lead.
- Responsible for meeting the milestones with respect to quality, budget and timeline.
- Assures early supplier involvement.
- Leads the presentation in the PSS Sourcing Committee together with the Commodity Manager under total cost of ownership aspects and aligns all nomination proposals with the PCP team before presenting it to the committee.
- Academic/Professional Qualification: Master or bachelor’s degree in engineering or business administration or equivalent qualification
- Working Experience: minimum 5 years internationally in direct material purchasing position
- Sourcing experience, cost- and supplier management skills, able to work in project teams, from offer to conception phase
- Proven track record of negotiation and problem solving
- Language skills: Very good in English (both writing and verbal) other languages (Dutch, Chinese) are an asset
- Personal Attributes:
- Result-oriented, natural drive for success
- Strategical thinker
- Can work under pressure towards deadline
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player and able to work into a global organization
We offer a challenging and autonomous global role in a true multicultural and innovative environment. We encourage new ideas and work together as one team. We believe in ownership giving you the chance to develop your career and talent to your full potential.
Premium Sound Solutions is a growing company and preferred partner of premium car OEM's as well as world known consumer electronic customers. With more than 3000 employees, we are active in Belgium (headquarters), Germany, Hungary, China, Malaysia, Mexico, and US.
Find our full story on: www.premiumsoundsolutions.com