Premium Sound Solutions (PSS) is a leading global provider with broad expertise in innovative sound solutions for the global automotive and consumer sectors. We are a sustainable company that strives for a good work-life balance, invests in training and values integrity, teamwork, sustainable innovation and leadership by excellence. Premium Sound Solutions employs more than 3500 people in product development and state-of-the-art production facilities. You will find R&D departments in Belgium, China and offices and production facilities in Belgium (Dendermonde), Germany, Hungary, Malaysia, China, USA and Mexico. For our site in Dendermonde, we are looking for a Customer Quality Engineer.
What will you do for us?
Your main responsibilities are focused on the following areas:
- Secure customer satisfaction
- Customer relation
- Resolve customer concerns by effective root cause analysis and countermeasures (8D, problem solving tools)
- Take lead in customer audits and improvement programs
- Trend analysis in field complaints, coordinate improvement programs
- Quality responsible in change management process
- Follow-up customer requirements
- Support Product & Process launch readiness
- Customer interface on Quality
- Quality responsible in design teams
- Product and Process validation, process audits (VDA6.3)
- APQP, FMEA, PPAP/PPA, MSA, SPC, PDCA
- Improve Product & Process improvement during the whole product lifecycle
- Support Quality improvement programs on shop floor
- Product & Process audits (VDA 6.5, VDA 6.3)
- Requalification programs
- Reduce Cost of Non-Quality
- Quality leadership towards project teams and production centers
- Promote Quality mindset and Policy within the organization
- Coordinate Quality improvement programs
- Coaching & sharing knowledge
- Set Quality standards & Procedures
What will you bring to PSS?
- Relevant degree in Engineering, Electronics or Electro mechanics
- Having worked with statistical and quality tools
- Experience in quality assurance systems (IATF 16949, VDA) is a major asset
- Auditing skills (product & process audits, VDA 6.3, VDA 6.5)
- Solid knowledge of quality tools specific to the automotive industry (8D, PDCA, FMEA, Fishbone) is a must
- Fluency in English is required and notions of German
- Analytical and accurate mindset, well organized, commercial feeling, client-oriented attitude
- Demonstrate leadership in Quality
- Team player, able to work effectively in multidisciplinary and international teams
- Occasional international travel.
We will be glad to offer you
A challenging role in a true multicultural and innovative environment. We encourage new ideas and work together as one team. We believe in ownership giving you the chance to develop your career and talent to your full potential.