What will you do for us?
As a global communication specialist, you attract the immediate attention of everyone who reads your work! Based on the internal communication plan, you promote the image of our company within Premium Sound Solutions and the outside world. Phenomenal communication and copywriting skills ensures that strategic messages are well perceived. To ensure success, you have experience in corporate communications and project management. Your enthusiasm and positive attitude will help you gain the trust of colleagues and external parties alike.
What are your key-responsibilities?
- Rolls out communication and outreach initiatives and planning under the leadership of the VP HR, working closely with the Global Management Team (GMT) and the members of the PSS
- Develop and implement effective internal communication strategies fitting the company mission, vision, culture and style;
- Support global and local departments based in Dendermonde and other stakeholders throughout the global company with their communication questions;
- Coordinate external and internal communications flow (memos, newsletters, company announcements etc.)
- Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas and translating them into a high-quality and error-free copy for our company website & Intranet pages.
- Use social media to communicate with staff internally and potential new employees externally
- Key user for SharePoint (announcements, events, trainings, …)
- Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organisation and in line with the newly developed company brand handbook.
- Draft messages or scripts from senior executives for presentation to employees in written or spoken form
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, monthly/quarterly newsletter or regular email updates.
- Advise senior executives of developments throughout the organization, either face to face or through regular written communication
- Build long-term relationships with influencers and key stakeholders
What can you bring to us?
- You have about 5-8 years of relevant work experience in a marketing and communication role with a focus on digital communication.
- You communicate fluently, clearly and constructively and feel at home in digital communication and social media.
- You are independent, creative, see opportunities, take initiative and are solution-oriented.
- You have solid understanding of project management principles
- You bring a great knowledge of MS Office including MS SharePoint;
- Communication and presentation is a second nature for you (oral and written)
- You speak and write English, Dutch as it is your mother tongue, any other language is a plus
What can we offer you?
A versatile and challenging role with a lot of autonomy in which you can leave your mark and continue to develop.
A sustainable company that also invests in your development
An attractive salary and great company benefits
A full-time contract of indefinite duration.
Working place is Dendermonde combined with working from home.
Commencement of employment: as soon as possible.
Send your personal advertisement to