At Premium Sound Solutions (PSS), we develop and produce world-class innovative sound solutions for automotive and consumer applications. You may not have seen us; however, we are producing more than 90 million loudspeakers …. a year! Loads of cars and consumer products contain speakers from us. So maybe you find us in your car or at home, while listing to your favorite song.
We are a sustainable company that strives for a good work-life balance, invests in training and values integrity, teamwork, sustainable innovation, and leadership by excellence. Premium Sound Solutions employs more than 3000 people in product development and state-of-the-art production facilities. You will find R&D departments in Belgium, China and offices and production facilities in Belgium (Dendermonde), Germany, Hungary, Malaysia, China, USA and Mexico. For our Finance Department in Dendermonde, we are looking for a Global IFRS Accounting Manager.
What will you do for us as a Global IFRS Accounting Manager?
Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer, you will be responsible for supporting the accounting and financial reporting environment in both our ERP and consolidation systems.
- Ensure compliance with IFRS policies and procedures.
- Maintain and keep up to date global lease accounting module (chapter 16)
- Analyze new sales contracts to identify relevant account treatment (chapter 15)
- Co-ordinate, review and support the global deferred taxes.
- Co-ordinate and support in the finance community on the various chapters
- Work with external partners in quarterly, mid-year and yearly closing procedures
- Co-ordinate and support mid-year and yearly external audits of the consolidated accounts.
- Interact with peers in finance of the parent company (HK stock listed) in support of external reporting.
What will you bring to PSS?
- Academic/Professional Qualification: Bachelor’s in accounting or university economic degree
- Working experience 10-15 years, international exposure, audit and/or external reporting experience
- Expertise/Skills: Analytical and punctual, Excel, ERP & consolidation software (SAP / OneStream), IFRS standards
- Language skills: Fluent in Dutch and English
- Personal Attributes: Ability to work with minimal direction yet possess the confidence to be self-directed and take ownership of his / her work product. This individual will work closely with the Chief Financial Officer
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic, and ambitious individual. You will have a challenging role in a true multicultural and innovative environment. In addition to a competitive salary, we can offer you a company car and other extra-legal benefits.
Together with all your PSS colleagues, you will shape the future of sound.
We are looking forward to meeting you…