Premium Sound Solutions (PSS) is a leading global provider with broad expertise in innovative sound solutions for the global automotive and consumer sectors. We are a sustainable company that strives for a good work-life balance, invests in training and values integrity, teamwork, sustainable innovation and leadership by excellence. Premium Sound Solutions employs more than 3000 people in product development and state-of-the-art production facilities. You will find R&D departments in Belgium, China and offices and production facilities in Belgium (Dendermonde), Germany, Hungary, Malaysia, China, USA and Mexico. For our site in Dendermonde, we are looking for a Global supply chain analyst.
What will you do for us?
As a Global supply chain analyst, you will be supporting the transformation to global, uniform, efficient, and effective processes, systems, and practices for PSS end to end supply chain. You will be ensuring the delivery of business outcomes through a structured approach to problem-solving, leveraging data analyses, and logical thinking.
This role also brings outstanding coordination skills in analysis, critical thinking and risk management. You will work across the organization (purchasing and supply chain) and cooperate closely with stakeholders especially for finance, quality, R&D, and IT to ensure the purchasing and supply chain operations are efficiently managed and executed. You will be further responsible to support the global purchasing and supply chain transformation by analyzing the data, providing training to the different teams, and resolving issues firsthand.
Key areas of accountability:
- Review and initiate system improvements related to purchasing and supply chain and coordinates with key users
- Deploy maintenance processes of master data driving the various purchasing and supply chain processes
- Ensure purchasing and supply chain data accuracy and integrity
- Define requirements for a globally consistent reporting platform for purchasing and supply chain under compliance and efficiency aspects, implementation planning, and implementation.
- Provide support and analysis to manage purchasing and supply chain standard operating procedure upgrades and ensure that all functional processes are defined, documented, maintained, communicated, implemented, and assist to train and coach the team on operational and technical processes.
- Support the development and drive quality on existing and new processes and monitor operational controls for continuous improvement to align with purchasing and supply chain strategies an
- Be a key point of contact for escalation processes by applying a comprehensive understanding of operational practices, procedures, and internal controls to identify areas of improvement.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Affinity working with ERP, purchasing software and supply chain planning tools is a plus
What will you bring to PSS?
The role requires exceptional communication and organizational skills. A successful candidate needs to thrive in a pressurized environment using data and facts to help identify risks and solve problems quickly and effectively. A strong team ethic with the ability to interact at all levels and across business boundaries is required to be successful in this position.
- Master’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning and process improvement
- Working experience:
- Experience working in procurement/purchasing and/or supply chain
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
- SAP experience
- Language Skills: Excellent proficiency in English (oral & written)
- Structure in organizing work
- Communicates effectively
- Confident in working with data
- Willing to travel 10% of his/her working time
We will be glad to offer you
A challenging role in a true multicultural and innovative environment. We encourage new ideas and work together as one team. We believe in ownership giving you the chance to develop your career and talent to your full potential.