At Premium Sound Solutions (PSS), we develop and produce world-class innovative sound solutions for automotive and consumer applications. You may not have seen us; however, we are producing more than 90 million loudspeakers …. a year! Loads of cars and consumer products contain speakers from us. So maybe you find us in your car or at home, while listening to your favorite song. We are a fast-growing and sustainable global company that strives for a good work-life balance, invests in training and career development and values integrity, teamwork, sustainable innovation, and leadership by excellence. Premium Sound Solutions employs more than 3500 people in product development and state-of-the-art production facilities. You will find R&D departments in Belgium, China, Germany and offices and production facilities in Belgium (Dendermonde), Germany, Hungary, Malaysia, China, USA and Mexico. For our sales team in Dendermonde, we are looking for an Internal sales.
As an Internal Sales, you will work closely together with the Global Key Account Managers and give direct support on administrative tasks. As you will work with people across all levels of the internal organization (project management, engineering, logistics, purchasing,) as well as with external parties, your actions and decisions will have an impact on customer satisfaction.
- Recording sales trends and customer needs and liaising with account managers to develop sales strategies.
- Prepare and finalize quotations with input of KAM whilst also setting up the opportunity in the therefore designated tools.
- Support during all steps of the quotation process and project phase by ensuring documentation is filled out correctly and is followed up in a timely manner.
- Follow up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses and other problems
- Support with business reviews and forecasts.
- Perform data entry tasks for sales reports and maintain an organized and accessible filing system.
- Update customer contact lists and account information in CRM
- Maintaining supplier portals and uploading requested documents to these portals.
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum requirement of bachelor’s degree with administrative and/or commercial focus.
- Sales support experience in a consumer or automotive sales B2B environment, ideally > 2 years.
- Excellent knowledge of English any additional language is a plus.
- Working knowledge of MS Office package.
- Open minded, communicative, customer driven mentality, multicultural and constructive thinking team player.
- Experience with SAP is a must and CRM is a plus.
- Passion for sound/audio is a plus.
Come and join our Sales team in Dendermonde with inspired, supportive, and motivated colleagues. You will have a challenging role in a truly global and innovative environment. We offer a competitive salary package, and you will have the possibility to work 50% at home. By offering you more flexibility, our aim is to enable everyone to work in a way that best facilitates productivity, work/life balance and collaboration.
Together with all your PSS colleagues, you will shape the future of sound.
We are looking forward to meeting you…