What will you do for us?
- Define & validate the optimum packaging that meets customer and internal requirements (zero-defects, cost target, logistical flow, ergonomics and environmental legislation)
- Active support to PCP-project team or study team towards packaging related issues
- “Quality first time right” preventive validation and testing of packaging designs
- Support RFQ teams with as goal to achieve new business
- Integrate lessons learned into procedures (design rules, standard tests, checklists, …)
- Fast and active support to customer requests, build up & maintain a good relationship
- In time & accurate documentation (Drawings, R2S, RFP, Change Note, Change proposal, Reports)
- Support towards purchasing department regarding supplier choice & packaging design for loudspeaker parts
- Support to packaging reporting and prevention plan towards environment law.
- Share knowledge with other(s) by means of support improvement projects, train and follow up other packaging related people (SQE, purchasing, production)
What can you bring to PSS?
- Academic/professional Qualification: Master’s degree in product or packaging design
- Expertise/Skills: packaging materials (cardboard, thermoforming, paper pulp, labels, pallets, …), 3D CAD software (preferably Creo) and Office tools
- Language Skills: fluent in English (both written and spoken), Dutch is a plus.
- Personal Attributes: passionate in packaging design, team minded person and capable of working independently
What can we offer you?
A versatile and challenging role with a lot of autonomy in which you can leave your mark and continue to develop.
A sustainable company that also invests in your development
An attractive salary and great company benefits
A full-time contract of indefinite duration.
Working place is Dendermonde combined with working from home.
Commencement of employment: as soon as possible.
Send your resume to