Premium Sound Solutions (PSS) is a leading global provider with broad expertise in innovative sound solutions for the global automotive and consumer sectors. We are a sustainable company that strives for a good work-life balance, invests in training and values integrity, teamwork, sustainable innovation and leadership by excellence. Premium Sound Solutions employs more than 3500 people in product development and state-of-the-art production facilities. You will find R&D departments in Belgium, China and offices and production facilities in Belgium (Dendermonde), Germany, Hungary, Malaysia, China, USA and Mexico. For our site in Dendermonde but with regular trips to our other PSS locations, we are looking for a Project Manager.
What will you do for us?
Your goal is to lead teams of development, costing, purchasing, quality, and supply chain along with sales and manufacturing to bring new products from concept into mass production on-time, on-budget and on-quality and own overall project responsibility. You are accountable for the whole process of project management from Request for Quotation to the phase of mass production.
- Driving cross functional teams in different location for assigned projects. Clearly communicate with customers and corporate global teams on cost product specification, quality expectation, timeline etc…
- Develop and maintain a detailed master project schedule with team input, plan and ensure resources are available for the projects. Drive and control project progress and ensure each stage is aligned with the plan and targets.
- Lead the team on evaluations of project risks, supplier base, design feasibility, process, financial situation and overall schedule and resources. Make decisions based on business program needs and team input and judgement of priority.
- Provide coaching and motivate team members on problem solving and competency improvement in the process.
- Responsible for flawless launches, and transfer towards serial production team at the end
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of product development procedures.
What will you bring to PSS?
- Master, in a technical degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years life-cycle project management experience in Automotive industry
- Knowledge of PM-Methods like Prince2 / PMI-BOK; Excellent PM skills on planning, reporting, presenting, financial controlling and decision making.
- Strong business sense including contract, negotiation, supplier management capability
- Global exposure in multinational companies with different culture
- Language skills: Fluent in English (both writing and verbal). Good knowledge of other languages is an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work with people across at all levels of the organization.
- Results oriented, analytical, systematic, mature, proactive, and passionate, open to change
We will be glad to offer you
A challenging global role in a true multicultural and innovative environment. We encourage new ideas and work together as one team. We believe in ownership giving you the chance to develop your career and talent to your full potential.