Premium Sound Solutions is a leading Tier 1 automotive supplier with a broad expertise in innovative sound solutions for the global automotive and consumer sector. Premium Sound Solutions has more than 3000 employees in product development and state-of-the-art production facilities. You can find development centers in Belgium, China and India and production plants in Belgium, Hungary, Malaysia, China, Germany and Mexico. In our office in Belgium-Dendermonde (± 300 employees) we are looking for a Purchasing Controller. Working in tandem with the Sr. Purchasing & Program controller, you will partner with the Purchasing and PMO organization.
What will you do for us?
- You will track the purchasing savings globally
- Maintain the global Purchasing Action Plan (PAP)
- Maintain the actual and forecasted savings
- Follow up and help to keep the local BOM, NPR & Capex savings on track
- Foresee in the monthly / weekly global management reporting
- Act as a business partner to the purchasing department
- Organize the local and global budget preparations on BOM spend and savings
- Setup, train and support local finance depts to ensure timely BOM submission
- Spar with the purchasing depart. to collect and consolidate purchasing savings
- You follow up on the global product development portfolio
- Maintain, challenge & follow up on project budgets and changes
- Track and support the PMO to achieve the BOM and labor targets
- Keep track of the risks & opportunities in the PCP portfolio
- Support and consolidate the global product development and R&D budget
- Foresee in the monthly global management reporting
- Act as a business partner to the PMO and R&D department
- In both domains,
- You help to maintain and optimize the reporting tools
- Identify and suggest business and /or efficiency improvements
What will you bring to PSS?
You are a true independent thinker. As an entrepreneur, you partner and support the business providing the needed solutions. You are action oriented as the job requires accuracy and timeliness. As a true co-pilot for the business, you yield energy from communicating with a diverse team of people with different backgrounds and cultures. You feel part of the team and are eager to put your shoulders under the common goal showing the needed flexibility. You take a proactive approach and seek to create impact.
- Academic Qualification: Bachelor / Master
- Working experience: 0-5years (preferably in business controlling)
- Expertise/Skills: IT skills, ie. excel (power query)/ERP-software (SAP)
- Language skills: English, Dutch
- Passion for industry
We will be glad to offer you
A challenging global role in a true multicultural and innovative environment. We encourage new ideas and work together as one team. We believe in ownership giving you the chance to develop your career and talent to your full potential.
Working in tandem with and reporting to the Sr. Purchasing & Program controller you will get the support and opportunity to gain expertise and experience within a true engineering company allowing you to grow your responsibilities and exposure.
Please contact email@example.com