Premium Sound Solutions (PSS) is a leading global provider with broad expertise in innovative sound solutions for the global automotive and consumer sectors. We are a sustainable company that strives for a good work-life balance, invests in training and values integrity, teamwork, sustainable innovation and leadership by excellence. Premium Sound Solutions employs more than 3500 people in product development and state-of-the-art production facilities. You will find R&D departments in Belgium, China and offices and production facilities in Belgium (Dendermonde), Germany, Hungary, Malaysia, China, USA and Mexico. For our site in Dendermonde, we are looking for a Test & Validation technician.
What will you do for us?
- Define, manage, and implement Test & Validation engineering projects of high complexity grade.
- Give first line support to our lab operators; work instructions, training, and coaching.
- Be the technical expert, give global support on Test & Validation concepts in direct communication with internal / external customers and solution providers
- Manage the quality assurance work on product level towards the customer during product development and mass production phase.
- Be responsible for the creation and implementation of new Test & Validation projects.
- Select external partners for specific calibration activities conform BELAC (leadtimes/prices/…) and perform calibrations internally conform IATF. Follow up on calibration activities.
- Ensure the daily change-overs from our electrodynamic shakers.
- Give first support on software issues (programming equipment and LIMS maintenance).
- Act as support and back-up for our Lab manager.
What will you bring to PSS?
- Master/Bachelor Electronics or Electro-Mechanics
- Knowledge and skills
- Electricity, electronics, mechanics
- Measurement and control technology
- Software programming
- MS office
- Initiator, team player with sense of responsibility
- Hands-on, accurate
- Driven by technics, great interest in audio
- Fluently Dutch and English.
- Willing to work in a two-shift system
We will be glad to offer you
A challenging role in a true multicultural and innovative environment. We encourage new ideas and work together as one team. We believe in ownership giving you the chance to develop your career and talent to your full potential.