Premium Sound Solutions is a leading Tier 1 automotive supplier with a broad expertise in innovative sound solutions for the global automotive and consumer sector. Premium Sound Solutions has more than 3000 employees in product development and state-of-the-art production facilities. You can find development centers in Belgium and China and production plants in Belgium, Hungary, Malaysia, China, Germany and Mexico. In our office in Belgium-Dendermonde (± 300 employees) we are looking for a
Global Financial Planning & Analysis
Corporate Finance and Analysis
· Consolidation – perform monthly headquarter reporting including central accruals
· Consolidation – participate in monthly business reviews
· Global reports tracking; capex, headcount, inventory and others
· Global customer owned tooling reporting, identify risk & opportunities
· Review capital expenditure requests and prepare the weekly Investment Decision Board
· Global cash flow tracking & reporting
· Create and maintain global gross margin reporting
· Support the annual consolidated budget and related reporting
· Perform and validate annual tax compliance of the group entities
Financial processes & tools
· Administrate the consolidation software Onestream including reporting templates
· Key user in the ERP system SAP, inclusive data warehouse and BI reporting
· Continuous reporting improvements, roll-out standardized tools in the finance communityProfile
Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer, you will be joining the corporate finance group. Working together with the Corporate Finance Director on ensuring strong and accurate financial reporting.
This is a hands-on role requiring an finance expert who can provide meaningful analyses of the financial results to local and global management.
Youcan work independently. The job requires initiative, accuracy and timeliness. Proper communication skills are required as this position requires interaction and communication with both internal and external parties. The function requires flexibility in working hours in order to comply with local and group deadlines.
· Academic/Professional Qualification:Bachelor in accounting or university economic degree
- Working experience 3-7years, preferred in production environment
· Expertise/Skills: Analytical and punctual, Excel, ERP & consolidation software (SAP / Onestream)
· Language skills: Fluent in Dutch and English
· PersonalAttributes: Ability to work with minimal direction yet possessing the confidence to be self-directed and take ownership of his/her work product. You will work closely with the Chief Financial Officer