Your goal is to leadteams of development, costing, purchasing, quality, and supply chain along with sales and manufacturingto bring new product from concept into mass production on-time, on-budget and on-quality and ownoverall project responsibility.You are responsible for the whole process of project management from Request for Quotation to the phase of mass production.
- Driving cross functional teams in different location for assigned projects. Clearly communicate with customers and corporate global teams on cost product specification, quality expectation, timeline etc...
- Develop and maintain a detailed master project schedule with team input, plan and ensure resources are available for the projects. Drive and control project progress and ensure each stage is aligned with the plan and targets.
- Lead the team on evaluations of project risks, supplier base, design feasibility, process and overall schedule and resources. Make decisions based on business program needs and team input and judgement of priority.
- Provide coaching and motivate team members on problem solving and competency improvement in the process.
- Primary and dedicated person for the customer regarding technical specifications
- Coordinate and drive technical solutions for problems in mass production phase.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of product development procedures.
- Support for aftercare of products / cars after mass production release.
- Manage product portfolio on account level.
- Master in a technical degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years life-cycle project management experience in the mid to high volume products industry.
- Excellent PM skills on planning, reporting, presenting and decision making.
- Strong business sense including contract, negotiation, supplier management capability
- Global exposure in multinational companies
- Language skills: Fluent in English (both writing and verbal). Good knowledge of other languages is an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work with people across at all levels of the organization.
- Logical thinking and demonstrated competencies on handling multiple tasks
- Results oriented, analytical, systematic, mature, proactive, and passionate, open to change
- Knowledge of SAP / MS-Office / SharePoint
- Knowledge of PM-Methods like Prince2 / Agile / PMI-BOK