Job Title: Global Supply Chain crisis specialist
Contract: We are looking for a temporary colleague who want to know our organization, in order to have more long-term possibilities in the future.
As our Global Supply Chain Specialist, you will be happy to facilitate the global alignment of supply chain processes. You have an overall understanding and insight of customer order service, production planning, procurement, warehousing, and the management of the transports from suppliers and to customers. You will be occupied with the daily entire supply chain fluctuations and looking for opportunities to improve supply chain difficulties. You will be involved in all the activities for the ongoing supply chain crisis. You work with people across all levels of the organization as well as external parties. You like to take decisions with professional knowledge. Your tasks can be different and require prompt and accurate judgment.
Key areas of accountability
We expect you to love the following tasks:
1. Check all the relevant data
2. Assess the impact on the supply chain
3. Propose solutions
4. Seek approval on your solutions
5. Follow up the final solution
You will deliver:
· Support for procurement to reach out to China based suppliers
· Solution implementations follow up file:
o Update OOS dates
o Update air freight cost
· Create GMT report:
o Air freight actuals overview: "Actual transport cost - OEM overview"
o Support on various activities: Shanghai transport index report,...
o Air shipment parameters: Weights & dimensions of components into SAP (TBD in alignment with IT)
We are looking for these skills:
1. Language skills:
· Fluent in English (both writing and verbal) to communicate in our organisation
· Fluent in Chinese, to communicate with our Chinees suppliers
· If you speak some Dutch and Spanish, that would be great too.
· You have the competence for customer ordering– production planning – procurement.
· You will do first level review of disruption patterns in the supply chain.
· You will review and assess impact and proposing solution for supply chain disruption
· You will Assist sites in analysing root causes and define actions.
· You can work out and implement improvement opportunities.
· You like to follow up sites on respecting the SAP messages to have the optimal inventory, availability, and delivery performance
· You can easily back up for the weekly reporting and follow up.
You have following qualifications in your backpack:
1. Working ethics:
· Driven by the day-by-day challenges,
· Think and act before the problem shows up
· Running on adrenaline and positive vibes
· Strong knowledge of logistic processes
· Good knowledge of SAP
· Good knowledge of Office programs
· Problem solver with strong analytical skills
· Hands on mentality, flexible, accuracy and stress resistant
· Mature, systematic, pro-active and team player
· Working with different cultures.
4. Academic/Professional Qualification:
· Master’s degree
· Experience and willing to go the extra mile are worth as much as an degree